Sunday, January 31, 2010

Quiet Books: the Amazon Pattern Link

So, I got this thing started with my sisters about quiet books and I said that if Amazon had the pattern books for sale that I use, then I'd post a link here. And so I'm doing that with this caveat: Don't buy these books from Amazon. Do not pay 49.50 for a $1.50 book. I will hook you up, sisters. I'm just putting these up in case you wanted to laugh and swallow your own tongue at the same time by viewing these ludicrous listings.

This one is for How to Make an LDS Quiet Book by Ann F. Pritt
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0877471169/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&qid=1264974503&sr=8-1&condition=used

and this is for the Child's ActivityBook by Rhonda Schomas and Linda Alvstad. It's not as big of a tongue-swallower, but it's still a little pricey. My copy originally cost someone 2.50:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0877477108/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&qid=1264974775&sr=1-1&condition=used

I love these books. They're Number One! And I'll hook you up, sisters, so no worries.

No comments: