Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Explanation

Here is what I did: I sat down one day (January4th) and wrote up a list of all the breakfasts we'll have for the months of January and February. Then I also wrote up a list of all the dinners we'll have for January and February. Lunches I left to chance and leftovers. Many of the dinners and several of the breakfasts will be new recipes, gleaned from ward and community cookbooks. So I'll be web-logging my success or anti-success with the menus and the recipes. Looks like I'll have to catch up a bit...

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like a great idea! I went to a couple of Education Week classes and in one a lady talked about coming up with a monthly dinner menu, typing it up, buying your food storage from it, and then making it 12 more times. We've been working on it.