Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 17th

Sunday. My planned breakfast on Sundays is: cold cereal. I don't eat breakfast on sundays because of having to wait an hour after popping my pill and also getting grumpy Russell ready for church.

Planned dinner: Honey Mustard Chicken. We'll have to visit this one later as well, because it's not what we made. I guess the whole Strike thing really threw me off my game plan. What we actually made was the Pioneer Woman's Penne alla Betsy, but Wibisized, so Penne alla Wib. She puts dang shrimps in hers, and I'm gaining more of a shellfish allergy the older I get. So I swapped out the shrimps for pretty delicious Italian Sausages. I've never bought fresh basil before, and it was dang expensive, but in all, this was a pretty good dinner and I'll probably make it again in the future. It's a special dinner, though, since it takes that pricey herb plus the pricey sausage, plus heavy cream.

No comments: