Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Multi-use Card





So I went to a Stampin' Up! workshop at my friend Olivia's and they had cards that were 6 x 3, to fit in a regular letter size envelope. I thought that was pretty sweet, since envelopes can get pricey. I came right home and made some, out of my own imagination, with a stamp set I borrowed from my sister Dorothy. She hadn't put it together or used it yet, so I thought I'd help her out a little bit.

I made my cards 6 x 3 1/4 so they wouldn't flop around so much in the envelope. So my first card with the set was a birthday card for Seth's Aunt Emma. And then the second one was a sort of "Thinking of You" card for my Aunt Yvonne. And then I made another just similar "So Very Sorry" card for a friend who'd had a miscarriage. And then the last two, not using the same stamp set but using the same color scheme, was for my dad's birthday and also Seth's sister Gretchen's birthday, which are both the same day as mine.

No comments: