Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I May Only be the SECOND Funniest Lady On Earth

A couple fun things:

Several months ago, the children were playing and they came to show me their weapons. Eric had several swords tucked in his belt. Russell had a couple pistols tucked in his belt. And tucked in Jules belt, deadly Magic Markers. Oooooh! Stay away from that one!

Also several months ago, Jules asked me if the tangerines were "oranges or orangatangs?"

Then just the other day she picked up a sweet potato from the counter and asked me if it was for Scotty. I said Yes and she asked,"A Yak? For Scotty?"

I always thought I was pretty much the funniest person ever, but I may have been bypassed by someone even more hilarious!

1 comment:

Shalyse said...

She gets it from you! Thanks for posting all of the funny things your kids say! They make me laugh, even though I am 6 months behind in reading them!