Monday, September 28, 2009

Doin' This Lately

Well, I haven't been posting any news lately, even though I do have some news. And that's my bad.

So here's a little taste of what I've been doing lately:


My friend Jess is an instigator. She is forever calling me up and saying,"Look at this cool new thing. Look at that awesome pattern." and etcetera. So she calls me up saying she wants to get back in and get some Quiet Books done and she's got this great new pattern. And I have to agree, it's pretty fabulous.



They're all monsters on every page, and there is one with a zipper and in its mouth are finger puppets, there's the puzzle one you see here, the tic-tac-toe one you see here, a dress-up one, and basically just a ton of fun stuff for little ones. I'm thinking maybe I'll make this for Scotty for Christmas. I'd better get it done STAT because my Christmas project-line-up is ever-growing.
You can get the patterns online at copycrafts' etsy shop:
She has a bunch of other real cuties, like the All About Shoes one and the Bug one and the new one that my friend Jess is lovin', Under the Sea. Anyway, check it out and wish me luck getting all my projects finished!

2 comments:

jess said...

Now you have to show the whole finished book, it's so dang cute!!

Becca said...

Are they made of felt or wool? They are cute.