Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Fun Little Interaction

Two mornings a week (one after this!) I have to walk Russell to school.  Usually he goes with Jules.  Last year it was three mornings a week. Anyway, most of these mornings, I drop Russell, watch him walk through the park, and head on home.  [Sidenote:  the school backs to the park and the children line up on the blacktop, so I just watch Russell as he goes through the park and into his line]  As we walk home, we usually pass a mom from the next street up walking her three boys, one of whom she drops at school.  So we each have three little boys and drop one.  Some mornings her boys are in their jammies.  Sometimes they have the stroller with them.  Sometimes my boys are in their jammies.  Sometimes my boys are at home napping while Grandpa helps out with Extreme Projects.

Anyway, today we passed in the Secret Passage.  Scott was busily jabbering to me about "what if we saw a big HUGE grasshopper...." and he was wearing his pajamas.  The other mom approached, with one of her sons wearing a Power Ranger suit and jabbering to her about spiders, lots and lots of spiders. 

We always smile and say hello.  We're like twinners except I have the two bigger kids.  Sometime I plan on introducing myself and making friends.  It was a fun little interaction today between twinner moms.


No comments: