Monday, February 8, 2010

January 29th

Planned Breakfast: Banana Muffins. I'll have to try these later because I have plenty of ripe mashed bananas in the freezer. It didn't work out for this morning because I used the sour cream for a Green Cake to take to the DiGiorno party instead of saving it for the banana muffins. I'm pretty sure we just had cereal. Plus Scott was sick and had a bad old night, so I was in No Mood to bake anything.

Planned Dinner: Tuna and Pasta Cheddar melt. I can really get behind this dinner, so it'll be on the menu again later. But this isn't what we had on Friday the 29th. No indeed, we made a big Pizza Pocket dinner, because Eric requested it. It was a ton of work, but we made them extra delicious by squirting them with Pam when they were fresh out of the oven and then sprinkling them with Italian Seasoning and Parmesan.

No comments: