Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Little Scotty-dog

Well, he's not my only news lately, especially since he's been here for awhile. But he is my cutest news. He's so good and sweet. I can't fault him for anything. Most babies only cry when they need something, if you think about it. Scotty doesn't seem to need as much as other babies, especially his big brother and sister. As a result, ironically, I want to hold him and play with him and snuggle him MORE. He gets a TON of snuggle time, because he LOVES it and it calms him right down. Not to brag, but maybe a little bit, Scotty gets in our bed with Seth and me, and he sleeps right on through the night. Out in his bassinet, he wakes up a couple times a night. Maybe he's hungry, but maybe he just misses us...

1 comment:

Becca said...

This has been one of my wishes and prayers for you- a sweet, easy baby. I'm glad to hear he is sweet and snuggly.