Friday, June 13, 2008

The Jam Turned Out Pretty Good

So awhile back I wrote about how I was going to make jam from the dehydrated peaches and "we'll see how it turns out." So this is how it turned out. I just sort of made up the "dried" part of the recipe, so I think the all-peach ones on the right are super-saturated with peach. The ones on the left are strawberry-peach that I made with the leftover strawberries from my date with my daughter Julesie. We actually already opened and ate one of them and they were incredibly delicious. Today I got raspberries on sale and will mash them up as soon as I can get off my bum and make them into fabulous jam.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You had a busy blogging day! Love that jam. Wish I was there to eat it with you!

karen said...

Looks like some yummy jam. We just finsihed all the my mom made for us. I will have to make some after we move next weekend when I have a huge kitchen to work in.