Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spicy Baconator

I admit to being totally taken in by the commercials for this item. Every time I see another commercial, I want to eat one more and more, the spicier the better. Today on our way home from the Museum, I went the extra mile (or really, the extra couple miles) in search of a Wendy's so I could covertly get myself a Spicy Baconator without the kids badgering me for lunch (because we had already eaten at the museum) or making Seth jealous (he's working like 12 or 13 hour days to finish out tax season). So, but we couldn't FIND a Wendy's. We got to the end of the line, where I knew there was nothing out beyond us but the open prairie, so we turned around. And wouldn't ya just know it: there was a stinkin' Wendy's hidden behind a bank. On the right-hand side of the road, too, which is a big deal to me. So we made it home with our food stuff (I felt compassion on the children and got them some fries) and I bit into my spiciest, loveliest, baconiest hamburger-thing and...NO SPICY. I ate through the whole dang thing hoping to come to something zesty or hottable, and I came up with NOTHING. I called them up and "Brian" was all, come on in and we'll make you up a fresh hot one. So since my "baby's sleeping" it'll have to be an hour or so before I can make it back up there and this one BETTER BE SPICY!!! Because I really want it to be fabulous and delicious.

1 comment:

arianabanana said...

Ok, that is too funny....was your second one spicy?