Saturday, August 22, 2015

One More Dream

I was at some kind of big huge glitzy event, possibly located at a horseracing track. It just so happened that I found a table with my two friends Rich Eisen and Stuart Scott sitting there, and I sat with them and we just chatted it up and yucked it up and had a fine time together for most of the party. Then after a long time, I realized they were celebrity type guys, and I jumped up and suggested we take our picture together! Well, the rest of the whole dream was the frustrating type, me trying to get the right program open on my device to take the picture, trying to get the correct-facing camera open on the device, trying to get the device to sit on the table just right to get the picture, trying to get people to stop walking in front of us while we were trying to take the picture. And then Stuart got distracted.

Whoo! I'm glad I got to hang out with my cool friends in this dream, but I should really stop trying to get photos with my friends if they're celebrity types!

No comments: