Monday, September 17, 2012

Conditioner Update

I'm in charge of the activities for the women's group at church. (Relief Society!!)   All year we've been doing service and collecting things for charity.  During one collection period, for a women's shelter, we asked for shampoo and toiletries.  Someone donated a huge sack of hotel shampoos and conditioners.  One bottle had come open and they were all slimy.  I had to rinse them all and sort them out, which ones were suitable for donation and which ones had to go to a better place.

One conditioner was not acceptable for donation but was not bad enough to have to go to a better place.  I needed conditioner, so I started using it.

I finally found the conditioner I was looking for!  It was from a Sheraton hotel.  It looked and worked just like conditioner should.  And it smelled like Clinique "Happy" so my guess is that it was from the early 2000's when Happy was IT.  I'm just sad that I used it all up.

I bought a conditioner recently that I think will be ok.  It doesn't say "moisture" on the bottle.  It looks and smells like the ineffective conditioners, but works better.  We'll see.

No comments: