Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Product Review:Toffifay


My sister Dorothy goes to this "Place" for groceries. More on that later. But at The Place you can get all this weird-o candy stuff. This last week, she brought me Toffifay and I will now discuss it.


First of all TERRIBLE NAME. How do you pronounce this???! I assume Europeans can and regularly do pronounce it somehow. But we're in America now! Talk American!


Secondly, this product is described as being "A whole hazelnut in chewy caramel with chocolate hazelnut filling and chocolate. And that's pretty much what it is. The packaging is cool looking, with each piece in its own little dimple in the golden tray. And the candy is cool-looking, like a bullseye or something.


Lastly, the taste. Yummmmm! I love caramel, nuts and chocolate. So this candy really works out well for me. Thumbs up!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yes--Euro name, yummy treat. Hope all went well (goes well?) with the radiation. We are praying for you. (Heard about it from Mom Clayton).