Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hung For the Holidays

My sister Laurel gave us this CD for Christmas a couple years ago and we finally opened it and listened to it this year. It turns out, I really like it. I like that William Hung, because he has a really good attitude. I hope he made some bucks off being embarrassed. Maybe it's not embarrassing for him. That would work out real well. William sings all the Christmas classics on this disc, and it's good because it's not the same old beautiful Mormon Tabernacle Choir or Bing Crosby or whatever. It's just a regular guy with a fun Asian accent singing like a regular guy. And when I sing along, he makes me sound good. So if you're open-minded and like a novelty, like me, this may be something to check into.

I also got a disc called Bluegrass Christmas at the Dollar Tree several weeks ago but then I misplaced it and haven't been able to listen to it. I still will, though, whenever I find it. Another novelty Christmas disc! I love it!

1 comment:

jess said...

Really, I think that is hilarious!