Monday, September 22, 2008

A Couple Favorites

I like this picture of Seth from the wax museum because he looks like one of those guys who happens upon a news story being filmed and jumps in behind the on-location anchor and acts "funny." Except he just happened to stumble upon Dale, Sr. just after he won the big race and is sneaking up behind to celebrate with him.





Here's one of my favorite pictures of me from Madame Toussaud's. I like it not because of old what's-his-name, but because we look so natural. I'm just pointing something out and he's just good-naturedly glancing at it. He's not really my kind of guy, though. Plus I don't actually know how to play poker. I have some good ideas about how to do it, but I would DEFINITELY lose the Celebrity Tournament.





1 comment:

Julie said...

Great pics--thanks for sharing!